We are introducing Walltopia Equipment Lease Financing Program designed to support business owners who want to continue their growth in 2021 with special payment terms.
The COVID-19 crisis presented an enormous challenge to all climbing and active entertainment businesses. Most of them were either closed or operated at limited capacity through 2020. As more of them are finally reopening the air is filled with the enthusiasm of both the visitors and the owners. The new financing program launched by Walltopia offers special payment terms for its clients signing a contract in 2021. It is open for new agreements for both climbing and active entertainment products.
The program can support eligible projects by deferring up to 70% of their contract value with Walltopia for up to 5 years with interest rate as low as 3%.*
There are no origination or prepayment fees.
* Terms and conditions may range depending on the country of the applicant, the project size, their credibility, risk and financial profile. Collateral requirements for special payment terms may require one or more of the following: retention-of-title, registered security interests, ucc filings, fixed and floating charges, personal guarantees and others. An application does not guarantee an approval.
The Application Process Requires the Following:
- Offer from Walltopia for climbing products or active entertainment products.
- Financial statements from the last two years for existing businesses and also tax returns.
- Business plan of the new project.
- Personal Credit Score for majority owner.
- Signed Application form.
Аll provided information would be used only for the purpose of obtaining special payment terms from Walltopia Equipment Lease Financing Program. All submitted applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.