Adventure Trails is available in various standard models, each exploring a different theme. This allows it to fit in the environment of various facilities.
Walltopia can also develop bespoke Adventure Trails designs to meet the needs of specific projects and clients.
Here are some examples of custom houses previously developped.
Walltopia Adventure Trail is an elevated playground that allows participants to experience the thrill of heights without the need of a harness.
Its challenging tunnels of nets and obstacles are a great way to diversify any entertainment center and deliver unique emotions in a safe environment. Its structure is made to fit almost any location and provide optimal space utilization.
To ensure the durability and aesthetic finish of the construction, we offer three sheathing options:
- Painted only structure – suitable if you intend to locate the Adventure Trail indoors.
- Hot dip galvanized only structure – zinc sheathing, protecting structure against corrosion from outdoor weather conditions.
- Duplex system – painted & hot-dip galvanized, this system ensures both protection and an appealing facade for the Adventure Trail structure
The inner structure of the houses can be comprised of the following materials:
- Plywood – used in indoor facilities, plywood is a durable material which can also be made fire retardant if requested (B fire retardant rating).
- GRP (Fiberglass) – suitable for outdoor facilities, this material is usually used for complex structures and can be produced to meet fire retardant demands (B fire retardant rating).
- HPL (High Pressure Laminate) – suitable for the outdoor, HPL is a flooring material used to bring life to the structure.
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) – harder and stronger than polyethylene, HDPE is used for outdoor Adventure trail structures.
Two types of ropes are used for Adventure Trail nets.
Combined ropes – these highly resistant ropes, used for the base nets, have:
- a steel core
- a supporting polyester sheathing
- a diameter of 16 mm
Polyester ropes – used for secondary ropes.
Our nets are produced in-house at our factory located in Letnitsa, Bulgaria.
Adventure Trail nets also incorporate various obstacles that add to the experience. Below you can find common materials used in our obstacles:
- Plywood – mostly used indoors, can be produced from Siberian/European larch to endure outdoor conditions.